Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year! December 31st - January 1st

December 31, 2023 - January 1, 2024
One year of This Week in Brookline History (TWIBH)
This brings to an end my weekly postings of This Week in Brookline History. I have more stories of Brookline's past to tell, just not enough to keep doing four stories a week.


My other blog, which I've been doing since 2009, is called Muddy River Musings. Those posts, which are generally longer and more sporadic, will continue. (You can sign up to receive them by email, if you have not already done so.) 

I want to end TWIBH by wishing everybody a Happy New Year. But rather than just saying it myself, I'll let some 90 years of Brookline businesses do it for me. 

Check out the slideshow at https://bit.ly/brooklinenewyear23-24 or click on the image below to see how local businesses from the 1910s to the 1990s greeted the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment